How to Sell A Haunted House by Grady Hendrix

 

How to Sell a Haunted HouseHow to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

I've moved, come see me here

I can't even explain how many times this book had me saying "WTF". It was shocking and it was creepy. If you can't tolerate the movie Annabelle, definitely do not read this book. However, if you loved it, this might be the book for you. The main character seemed to evolve and then devolve, sort of like she was in a constant cycle that she couldn't escape. I suppose that's part of the charm of horror. While I may have some residual squirrel trauma, I definitely don't regret reading this book. It's a great read to prep for Halloween and get yourself into the spooky mood.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden