Assistant To The Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer

Assistant to the Villain (Assistant and the Villain #1)Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've moved, come see me here

This book is so FUNNY. I am obsessed. I wish that I hadn't waited so long to read it, but at the same time I'm grateful because the 2nd book just came out and this one ends on a cliffhanger (I hate that, btw). Besides that, this book has everything. Magic, magical beings, villains (plural because there are many), a castle, a love story, revenge, bombs and lots of laughs. It gives off the vibe of an R-rated Ella Enchanted but with a way different storyline. Anyhow, I couldn't put it down. I loved it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden