My Roomate Is A Vampire by Jenna Levine


This site has moved, please come hang out over here

While this book may have some cheesy and campy elements, that’s its charm. It has the vibe of a movie like Teen Wolf or My Boyfriend’s Back. It’s funny, it’s cute, and I fucking love it. Is it the literary work of our generation? No. Is it a book I’ll reread multiple times for the rest of my life? Yes. I’ll happily give this 5 stars because I had so much fun reading this and I couldn’t put it down. Cannot recommend enough. No angsty breakup drama, pretty much no drama at all. In fact, this is a great book to read if you’re sick of having an anxiety attack every time you pick up a book (I’m looking at you, ACOTAR). I love the characters, the plot is cute and well thought out. The epilogue is chef’s kiss 💋

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden