Bride by Ali Hazelwood


This site has moved, please come chill with us over here
 I love Ali Hazelwood books, I love Paranormal romance, so what's not to love? I have to admit, I usually lean more towards reading witchy type books but this book killed it. An inter-species romance, a villain twist that I did not see coming (like- at all), the mystery of where the hell her best friend has disappeared to. As always, it was well written. The characters were likable. Ali hasn't published any fantasy type books yet. I mean, I'd read anything she writes but she did an excellent job. I hope she does more fantasy. In the mean time, I'm waiting for her next STEM romance in June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden