It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey

 


We've moved sites! Get over here!

I really liked the plot of this book. It definitely had me "hooked". Had to throw a cheesy fishing joke in there. The writing was very witty and entertaining. The side story lines also held their own.
This is a great read to pull you out of a reading slump! It's fast paced and keeps you engaged. My only complaint was that the main characters were a little annoying to me. A little too, Paris Hilton meets a guy from Deadliest Catch. But by the middle of the book, they grew on me as their characters developed. I understand that there had been talk of turning this book into a movie in 2022 but it hasn't come to fruition at the time of this blog post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden