Love & Chickens by Kasey Morris


This site has moved, come check it out here


This is definitely unlike any book I've ever read. A romance novel heavily threaded with chickens. I didn't know what to expect when I started reading this and I didn't have super high hopes but I ended up absolutely loving this book. If you know nothing at all about chickens, like me, trust that you'll still enjoy this read. This book gave off a Jane Austen vibe that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters are well rounded in a way that you feel like you know exactly who they are and understand their thoughts/actions. There's even some chicken espionage! You'll more than likely learn something about birds, especially if you're like me and end up googling the bird breeds referenced. 

Long story short, I started this book about 24 hours ago and I've finished it because I couldn't put it down. Highly recommend this book to anyone who likes romance or a great romcom. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden