Stuck with You (The STEMinist Novellas #2) by Ali Hazelwood


We've moved! Please read along here

This is the first Ali story that I felt very meh about. The characters weren't well developed, weren't really likable, and the ending felt a little bit like someone slapped a sticker on it that said "done". I'm just thankful that this wasn't a full book because I'd have been very irritated trying to get through it. The MC in particular just seemed boring and unlikable to me. Maybe if it had been a full book she'd have been able to fill out the characters more but this just felt like a third act breakup segment of a full book. I don't have super high hopes for the third novella in this series but I'll read the damn thing anyways. I'm hoping there's a little crossover from Love On the Brain since that MC is employed with NASA, that might warm me up to this novella series a little bit more. All in all, I wouldn't say that this book was HORRIBLE. I don't think that the dual timeline really helped things. I wasn't so disinterested that I didn't want to finish it, but once you solve the little mystery of why the MC is angry with the love interest the book ends almost immediately. So that made it easy to finish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden