Ghosted (Ghosted #1) by Sarah Ready

  


We've moved, please haunt us here

My first Sarah Ready book! Jillian is a writer who can't talk to men except the ghost residing in her new apartment. Her career is in turmoil and Daniel the ghost shows up and tosses her whole life into another dimension of weird. 

One of the things that I love about this book is how descriptive it is. When the character enters a room, you feel like you've been teleported there. The sights, sounds and smells are so detailed. When a character eats something, you want to eat it. This writing is so immersive, I'm obsessed with it. 

I adore Jillian's character and her coworkers/friends. This book has a way of making you feel like you're walking around NYC. 

Jillian and Daniel's story is so unique and so fucking delightful. Their chemistry is a whole vibe. I would put money on you loving this book because I did. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden