Fall TBR

 


I'm currently finishing up the last book of the Practical Magic Series, The Book of Magic by Alice Hoffman (I'm having a hard time getting into it).

Then I'm finishing Book 4 in the witches of Thistle Grove series: In Charm's Way by Lana Harper, which I forced myself to stop reading until I can finish The Book of Magic.

After that, in no particular order:

How To Fake Date a Vampire by Linsey Hall (Book #2 in the charming cove series)

The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling

The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling

The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Songu Mandanna

A Witch's Guide to Fake Dating a Demon by Sarah Hawley

The Only Purple House In Town by Ann Aguirre

Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree

The House Witch by Delemhach

Keeper of Enchanted Rooms by Charlie N. Holmberg

Accidental Magic by Iris Beaglehole

Apple Cider Slaying Julie Ann Lindsey

Not Your Ex's Hexes by April Asher

And probably many more that I haven't discovered yet. What's your fall TBR? Let me know if the comments!

reply | edit | delete | flag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden