Welcome!

To the introvert's book club. Does leaving the house to discuss a book with actual real life people make you hold up your hands in distress?


Literally, welcome to the club. 

Hi, my name is Dawn. I'm creating my own online community book club that doesn't involve you leaving your house or being anywhere at a certain time. I'm going to be reading books and making discussion posts regarding them. Feel free to join in and read with me, post recommendations, or links your BookTok. As long as we don't have to sit in a dingy retro coffee shop/book store and stare awkwardly, let's interact!

Currently reading: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fischer. I'm on a Colleen Hoover binge, a little late to the game and I know she's somewhat of a "burn before reading" type of author now. Thanks TikTok. Either way, I'm here to get lost in the book. And her books make me teleport, so I'm here for it. 


Up Next: Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham. I've read other books of hers that I love. I don't dislike this one but I've started it several times and I'm determined to finish it because it was a gift from my sister.


Looking forward: It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus! I'll be reading for fall aesthetic. Think mystery/thriller/fantasy/witchy/cozy vibes for the next few months, once I finish these two above. Witch please, join in!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden