From Bad to Cursed by Lana Harper

BadtoCursed_RGB_HiRes.jpg


We've moved! Please read along here

Round 2 of the Witches of Thistle Grove series! This book is a new cast of main characters BUT...it's characters that we met in book one. LOVE this! Dare I say that I enjoyed this book more than the first? I dare. What I loved in book two was the mystery/whodunit embedded in the storyline. To me, this book was just more interesting and able to hold my attention. We have the enemies to lovers trope, dark magic, and a seemingly quarter life crisis. I truly enjoyed the fact that the main characters were introduced in book one as support characters and are taken more in depth in book two, with the previous main characters popping up frequently. I'm so excited to start the third because I read the synopsis on the back of the book and with that, I bid you adieu. I've got reading to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden